Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A new haircut






Us moms tend to neglect ourselves. So since I hadn't had a haircut in 6 months and I had a coupon for a 6.99 haircut at Great Clips I headed out last night at 730 pm for the sacred alone time. Our course Nairi woke up and proceed to be a pain the you know what for Mike but hey I got my haircut so its all good! I know what you are thinking, "Great Clips????" Don't knock it till you try it. I have had a few bad cuts and a few good cuts and last nights haircut was a great cut for 6.99. I'm turning 30 in a few weeks so I need to look ya know.." Thirty, flirty and Thriving" I got my hair cut and thinned out so I feel like I lost 10 lbs. Speaking of poundage, Mike and I have been low carbing it for the past 3 weeks ( trying to keep our carb intake around 150 a day) and we have each lost 2 lbs. We both want to lose about 10 lbs so hoping it continues to work. Of course exercise would help the weight loss but you all what happens when I try to exercise so low carbing it is where its at right now.


ohh and here is the pic of what I was hoping to look like post haircut http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephotogalleries/ss/roundfa_3.htm/




gotta lose the big Armenian nose! :o)




1 comment:

alexish5 said...

I love your nose!!!! =) And the new hair cut!