Friday, October 28, 2011

October 28th 2011- First snowfall





















Kids were so excited last night when it started snowing and even more so today when it was still on the ground in the am. We were outside at 8 am ( yawn!) playing in the snow. I got my first taste of what its like bundling up 3 kids plus myself to play outside and we didn't even do snow pants- just winter coats, gloves and boots and a hat for Nairi. Thats definitely more of a chore the more kids were have! It was fun to see the joy on their faces walking through the snow though. Israel said to me " I LIKE it!!!!"

1 comment:

KeithKathyHolley said...

You are great parents and building many happy memories into your kids. I loved the pictures especially because snow happened to you and not to us (yet).

Best Wishes~~Kathy Holley