Monday, March 17, 2008

And this is our lunch......




Mike and I were both craving greasy burgers yesterday. ( No- we aren't pregnant) It had been a LONG time since we had Hamburgers. Mike's burger was from a local place.. (his is the one wrapped in paper) Mine was from T-Bones. Its a BLT burger. That means it has double the calories, double the trans fat and double the artery clogging ability. But it was heavenly!!!!! Not only did we have greasy burgers, (mine with bacon and 2 kinds of cheese for extra fat) we also had fries and coleslaw!!!!! OHHh the evilness of it!!! Poor Keira didn't get one bite. :o(
We had gift cards so the whole thing only cost us 5.50 which is of course why we did it in the first place!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE coleslaw, I'm obsessed with... and I know it's probably weird to be obsessed with coleslaw of all things haha. But your lunch looks very tasty. Keira looks like she's thinking your FINALLY going to give her a bite haha.

MommyKW said...

Love that lunch! Makes me hungry. I CRAVED bacon cheeseburgers with both of my boys. So, let's just say, I know a good bacon cheeseburger when I see one! The pic of Keira looks like she's leaning in for a bite!

Anonymous said...

Keira really did get a bite...she got some through nursing. She is sitting there thinking hurry up mom and get done so I can nurse:)

alexish5 said...

Seriously Tanya....did you have to? My mouth is watering....for real! I might have to make Matt go get me some fries pronto! =)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just have to splurge. We went to B-bops this weekend:o)

Liz said...

Nothing like a good burger!!! All you need to do is run a marathon (or train for one) and then you can eat whatever you want all the time!