Friday, March 28, 2008


OOps... here is the pic of the vegan cookies that I never posted. They came out YUMMY. Mr. vegan himself approved.... :o)

Just as I was started to feel hopeful that maybe winter was almost over and just as my grass and flower gardens were started to appear from under the snow and just as we tasted 40 degree weather.... we get slamed with 4-6 inches of yuckiness. Mike is in denial and says he refuses to shovel till next year.... great.
In other news.... our less than 30 day old freezer died.... it wasn't keeping things frozen. Sears came and looked at it and we have a faulty thermosat. It was -35 in our freezer and I guess its supposed to be around 0 but it wasn't holding temps and things were defrosting too. Anyways the part just came in the mail and they are coming today to fix the freezer. Good thing because our 1/3 cow is ready to be picked up tomorrow!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

MommyKW said...

Oh no - snow and a broken freezer! Too much!

Caroline said...

Oh my! I didn't even know you guys up there were expecting snow. We didn't get anything and I actually thought it was nice out yesterday. But who knows what it's like out today... haven't been out yet. I'm with Mike! DON'T SHOVEL! Just drive really fast hahaha

Caroline said...

P.s. Those cookies really look DELICIOUS!

Anonymous said...

The cookies were delicious.

Mr. Vegan