Monday, March 03, 2008

interesting way of eating.....




Just so you don't think I am a terrible mother... We don't normally let Keira eat off the floor or while sitting on the floor. But she didn't seem interested in lunch so I put her tray on the kitchen floor just to see what she would do and of course then she was interested in lunch. Who wouldn't be when you can sit on your plate and eat off of it too??? She kept crawling around playing and then coming back, crawling on her high chair tray and grabbing a bite to eat. Regardless I am a clean freak so my floor is pretty clean... or at least I like to think so
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Caroline said...

haha suuuure you don't! I bet she's eating off the floor EVERY day! ;-)

alexish5 said...

You're a genius! I think it's a great idea! Play and eat...play and eat...it's what I like to do! =)

Anonymous said...

contrary to popular belief eating off the floor isn't that bad, I've been doing it since I was Keira's age. And besides at her age sitting up in a chair to eat doesn't make any sense!