Friday, March 21, 2008

Hats..


Keira's Meme brought over some matching hats for us.... Well she actually said that she thought it would be "cute" on Keira but it came with an adult size hat as well..... Personally I think it looks cute on Keira and hideous on me.... Especially with my red fleece sweatshirt!!

Yesterday was Holy Thursday. Our church does this really cool thing where after Holy Thursday Mass we process through the streets of the city singing songs and holding candles. The priests carry The Eucharist and we end up at another Catholic Church. Even though it was freezing cold and the wind blew out all our candles it was an awesome experience. There was also a full moon (see below) and a nearby Catholic Church was ringing their bells from the Bell tower so it was cool to hear that as well.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

MommyKW said...

Oh my goodness! I love those hats! Where did she get them? I can totally picture Taylor and Samantha with them on!

The Real EMO said...

I am not sure where she got them... -
tanya

Caroline said...

haha Keira looks so cute in that hat! It'd look fine on you if you were wearing white or pink or something... nevermind, if you were wearing pink it'd be too much pink haha.

P.s. That's REALLY cool what your church does for Holy Thursday.

Anonymous said...

It's Memere

alexish5 said...

I love the hats! You are BOTH cute in them!

WildRose said...

I love these super cute!!