Thursday, March 06, 2008

More fun times with friends


Today's entertainment was lunch at Panera Bread and shopping at Christmas tree shops!!! Where (drum roll please....) we both spent less than 10 dollars each!!!! Keira and Sarah enjoyed their Organic Oat Tosties at Panera Bread and sitting next to each other in the back seat where they kept stealing each others toys!!

When we got back from shopping Keira and I went on a short walk. Keira's attention span for sitting in the stroller decreases daily it seems. Today she lasted about 5 min. Amazingly enough the sun actually came out today and I saw a small patch of grass !!! Don't mind the several feet of snow on either side.... at least I saw grass. There is hope for Spring after all!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow, you guys have been busy lately! haha looks like you had fun =) How old is Sarah? Is she still in an infant carrier? I thought she was older than Keira... do I just have a big baby? haha

k's mama said...

Sarah is 11 months.. she is on the smaller side. I think she weighs like 18 lbs.. But it is a "extended infant carrier" Alexish can chime in but I think it goes to like 30lbs or something like that!

Caroline said...

Oh cool! I didn't know there were infant carriers like that. I don't know how much Jo weighs now but it must be well over 20 pounds by now haha I got a big baby!