Wednesday, April 30, 2008

27 dresses

Mike and I watched this movie yesterday and it was very entertaining. Even Mike liked it. Its a definite Chick Flick but very funny!!!!!! The best part was we rented with from Redbox so it was only 1 dollar instead of 4 dollars like blockbuster charges. As you can tell I am being a penny pincher. My car is on empty and I am not filling it up until gas prices go down. Obviously since I really don't HAVE to go anywhere I can do that. Besides I can walk to wal-mart and the grocery store.

6 comments:

MommyKW said...

I wanted to try Redbox, but when I tried Netflix every movie we got was scratched. Was the movie pretty clear with no skipping? I would definitely do the same with gas if I could! The last time I filled up (I was almost empty) it cost $92!!!! I was in shock - something has to change. . .

The Real EMO said...

The movie was fine... No problems. Redbox is great. Once you start renting from them they email you codes for free movies all the time.-tanya

Caroline said...

Wal-Mart could be right next door to my house and I still wouldn't go even if I was absolutely desperate, that's how much I hate Wal-Mart and how HORRIBLE Wal-Marts are around here, your lucky if yours is nice! I wanted to see that movie! I was going to watch it On Demand.

k's mama said...

I am not a big wal mart fan either. I wayyyyyy prefer Target but its still handy having wal mart with in walking distance. Target is only about a 8 min car ride away.

alexish5 said...

Correction.....you HAVE to come visit Sarah and me so that we don't go crazy in Hooksett! Plus...gas prices go up 2 cents every day so you are better off filling up now! =)

k's mama said...

haha.. you are right alexis- I will probably fill it up to come see you guys.... I simply can't spend the day alone!! :o) and we all know we have to see you guys at least 4 times a week!