Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Miss K


Here she is. All 17 cranky pounds of her covered in oatmeal and prunes. We have been neglecting the blog lately because Keira has been been my little parasite. She has been so clingy and cranky. Her teeth are taking forever to move upward from the gum line.... I think its been 3 weeks since we first noticed them poking through and they are still barely through the gums...

This is her new jail cell.. :o) We got this old pack and play at a yard sale this weekend for 5 dollars. Its sole purpose is to keep her from getting into trouble when I am in the basement doing laundry. Since there is way to much dangerous stuff in the basement ( tools, paint cans etc) I don't want her crawling around on the basement floor and she definitely can't just sit still on a blanket of the floor and play with toys. Hence the pack and play. She isn't a big fan but ohh well. A woman's got to get her laundry done.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She really does look like she's being detained against her own will haha poor baby. That's a pretty good buy! Especially since you only need it when you're in the basement, why not save a bunch of money!

MommyKW said...

We had to get out the Pack and Play for Samantha too. She is getting into too much trouble when I leave her alone in a room. She figured out how to open our DVD cabinet. I don't think I need to say anymore! That is a phenomenal buy!

N&M said...

Oh my goodness, her and Dominic make the same faces. it will be so fun to see each other this summer! I can't wait. Dominic is so clingy now too. He has like six teeth working through.