Thursday, April 10, 2008

just random stuff


This morning weather.com said it was 58 degrees with wind gusts up to 45 mph... since I wanted to walk I bundled Keira up. She found this paci in her toy box and stuck it in her mouth and wouldn't let go... since her top 2 teeth are poking through I figured she wanted to chew on it and that she did for most of our walk. As soon as we got outside it was WARM out so the hat and jackets came off!!

I gave Keira a bath in the sink today which I haven't done for a LONGGGGG time. It was all fun until...


she used the facet as a spring board to stand up and then tried to climb out of the sink!!!


In other news Keira's new big girl car seat arrived in the mail today from amazon.com. Its a sunshine radian 65 seat. Solid steel frame and good up to 65 lbs. Hopefully its the last car seat she will need. It better be!!! It was 200 dollars!!! She still fits in the infant seat but I figured we might as well order the next one.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

MommyKW said...

I haven't put Samantha in the sink in so long either. It is always so cute. Looks like Keira enjoys it as well. I have heard great things about Keira's new car seat. You will have to let us know how happy you are with it!

Caroline said...

Check to see what the carseat laws are in New Hampshire and you'll know whether or not it'll be the last carseat she needs. It wouldn't be if you lived in Massachusetts!

I love weather.com, I go like everyday! haha It WAS indeed really nice out today! Loved it!

Jo tried to climb out of her high chair at The Cheesecake Factory, she had BOTH legs up over the highchair! And I'm jealous that you can give Keira a bath in the sink, our faucet doesn't move over so we can't but I wish I could, our sink would be perfect if I could move the faucet out of the way!

Anonymous said...

Off the NH DMV site

Children less than 6 years of age must be restrained by an approved child restraint system unless the child is 55 inches or more in height.

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/XXI/265/265-107-a.htm

And looking at the MA laws you don't need a car seat after they weigh 40 lbs

http://www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/90-7aa.htm

Maybe I am looking in the wrong place?

k's mama said...

hmmm I thought it was until like 40-60 lbs or 8 years of age. Now I am confused.

MommyKW said...

We still have all of our kids in child seats. Taylor is in a booster seat and probably will be for a long time. She is almost 7 years old. We live in Pennsylvania. You can contact your local fire department and they will be able to tell you how long you'll need a car seat plus they will help you install it - always a bonus!

k's mama said...

how much does taylor weigh???

MommyKW said...

Funny, barely anything! She weighs a little over 40 pounds. She is one of the tiniest first graders at her school. One of her friends is actually the shortest! Two peas in a pod! WE call her teeny tiny Taylor! Blake is pretty heavy and thick. Connor is even tinier! He probably weighs almost the same as Samantha. And of course, Samantha is a hefty weight!

k's mama said...

well this seat goes to 65 lbs.. so and Keira appears to be short and petite so hopefully we are all set!

SarahSignature.com/blog said...

Let me know how you like the car seat. Bella will need a new one this summer, as she is nearing the weight limit. I could convert her seat to a belt positioning booster but I feel a lot safer having her in a car seat still.