Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Our newest splurge...


We bought this beautiful leather sectional off Ebay.. of all places. Its huge and can seat like 6 + people on it. For those dedicated blog readers who might remember that we bought a new/used couch just 2 months ago... I decided that I didn't like it, it wasn't comfy and it didn't offer enough seating. Good thing I am a woman because I can change my mind like that. In the picture don't mind all the pillows that obviously don't match- I am not quite ready to part with them all yet!!!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Looks very comfy!

MommyKW said...

Looks great! I love ebay!

Anonymous said...

What was the cost? It looks beautiful, we are jealous!

The Real EMO said...

(yikes) it was 1200... but they are over 3000 new and its only 3 years old and can seat alot of people etc etc
-t

Matt said...

Um, you didn't run the leather couch purchase by Mr. Vegan.

alexish5 said...

Don't worry about Mr. Vegan...Mr. Vegan's wife says the couch is great...and comfy!

The Real EMO said...

Sorry matt- I LOVE leather furniture. Its classic and clean and comfy!!!! Guess you will have to sit on the floor when you come over.. but don't worry we will have some vegan deserts for you to eat.-tanya

SarahSignature.com/blog said...

It looks great!

Anonymous said...

We have one very similar to this and we can seat alot of people too. If you sew get some fabric and cover the old pillows with what pleases you....I find that silk pillows don't sit up straight on leather but other hardier designer fabrics do (Walmart has great fabrics and very reasonable). Have fun.-Aunt Nancy

WildRose said...

Wow That is awesome!! Hegh nothing wrong with changing your mind!! Fits the room GREAT!!