Sunday, April 20, 2008

Go green!!


This is my new composte bin. It needs to be assebled obviously. This way I can add compost and organic matter to my veggie and flower gardens!!!

and this is the way the old deck area is going to stay at the moment. Mike and I can't agree exactly what to put there at the moment. We are going to put some sort of stairs there but I want them to be pretty and he wants them to be functional and pretty and function need to meet somewhere in the middle. So Mike will make a few designs of things and when I find one I like it will be built.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MommyKW said...

Good for you with the compost. We tried it, but there was no good way to do it here that kept out animals that wanted to get in it. I'm sure if we looked harder we could've found something better. Pretty and functional never meet eye to eye here either. But, for some reason, pretty usually wins out! Haha!