Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Trouble


Keira got into my basket of coupons this morning. I thought I had placed it far enough out of her reach but apparently not. She had a grand old time crumpling up my coupons and trying to eat the paper.


Last night while playing in the fridge.. (yes she likes to explore the refrigerator at least once a day) she dropped a carton of juice and the cap broken off and spilled pineapple, banana ,orange juice all over the floor. And as you know with tile... once a liquid gets in those grout lines it SPREADS fast. Despite 2 washings.... one with heavy duty toxic degreaser the floor is still sticky....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Ugh, I know how you feel. I feel as though no matter how many times I get on my hands and knees to scrub the heck out of our bathroom floor, the grout lines never look clean enough.

MommyKW said...

The first of many big messes! I am on my hands and knees cleaning the kitchen floor after evey meal! That is why we don't have tile floor in our kitchen (we have a nice laminate that looks like slate- hardly anyone can tell that it's not!). It has been the easiest floor to clean that we've ever had