Thursday, April 17, 2008


Who wouldn't love a man that will whip up a double batch of oatmeal cookies at 8 pm just to satisfy your sugar craving????

I caught him eating the batter...... Its funny. Mike ALWAYS eats some of the batter despite my warnings of raw eggs in the batter that could kill him.....

He made so many cookies he had to mix them up in my big soup pan because I don't have a bowel big enough

Sampling the outcome.... They were awesome!! I should know since I ate 4 of them while waiting for the results on American Idol! That show is annoying me this year. They take an hour to tell you how gets voted off this week.... I just want to know. At 9 :50 we gave up and went to bed!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Matt said...

Rocky ate raw eggs. Maybe Mike is in training to fight a 6-5 Russian or Mr. T?

k's mama said...

haha.. or maybe he is just really into sugar??? :o)

Caroline said...

I know!!! The results show last season was only a half hour long and this season they drag it out for an hour. Ugh... Tanya, now I'm craving some oatmeal cookies (they are my absolute favorite type of cookie by far, I also enjoy them with raisins or cranberries).

Tracy said...

Ok.. on your blog I have seen him cook, clean, fix things, play with Keira... Is he really a WOMAN?? If not.. where can I trade in my model for one like yours! Seriously though... cookies looked GREAT!

The Real EMO said...

haha.. Tracy I Think you made Mike's day!!!! He is a good man- I know I am lucky!!!-tanya

Teresa and Shawn said...

So I found your blog via Alexis' blog via Heather's blog. I hope it's okay I "blog-dropped"!

The cookies were awesome - thanks for sharing them with us today! I'm impressed with your husband's baking abilities!

alexish5 said...

They were super good! Yummy!

Everyone eats raw eggs in cookie dough....I wouldn't worry about it. Then again....if you made vegan cookies you wouldn't have to worry about it! =)