Thursday, June 05, 2008




Boredom is really starting to set in. Its been rainy for 2 days now. I am trying to stay away from stores since I really shouldn't spend any money right now but Keira is really being whiny - most likely because she is as stir crazy as I am. So, it is supposed to be nicer tomorrow, but BathFitters will be here. Hopefully they don't take long and we can visit some friends or at least go for a walk.

As you can see...she is soo bored that she decided to remove every tissue from the tissue box. And then Mike threw them up at her. Kept her entertained and from whining for 5 minutes.

We went to the doctor today because her leg isn't any better and she said that she had an allergic reaction to the shot, not sure what in the shot- maybe a preservative or something.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Caroline said...

HAHA I love these pictures! This is Josephine's dream! haha I hope her leg starts looking better.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Lyds is obsessed with toilet paper. One roll keeps her busy for quite some time.

MommyKW said...

Funny, I just left Connor in his room to play Little People so I could fold up laundry. I came back in and his room pretty much looked like that! He had taken out every wipe in his almost full container of wipes! But, hey, a whole load of laundry is folded and I picked up the wipes and put them in a ziploc bag and all is good now!