Monday, June 02, 2008

More tub work.


Keira is helping daddy work on the tub!!! Mike finished the insulation and drywall yesterday so its all ready for Bathfitters. I called them this morning and they are coming on Friday. Until then its baths only. Its a bit of a challenge to wash your hair in a bathtub without splashing any water on the surrounding drywall!! If we had one of those big ole Jacuzzi tubs I don't think it would be such of a issue. :o) Its a good thing Keira can still bathe in the kitchen sink. There is no way to bathe that girl without her splashing water EVERYWHERE!

2 comments:

MommyKW said...

Yeah! I am glad that your shower will be in on Friday! Like I said, I can't imagine what it would be like to not be able to take a shower! I feel for you. . .

Caroline said...

I can picture you having to like go underwater to wash your hair haha I would be a disaster if I had to take a bath.