Thursday, June 19, 2008

The only reason that I got to eat breakfast without a squirmy child on my lap....




Was because there was one fruit leather left in the pantry. I had it in the back of my mind to give it to her so that I could eat in peace. She is super clingy and whiny lately. From the amount of drool that is coming out of her mouth I am guessing it has something to do with new teeth. Anyways so I went to go get the fruit leather and it was gone. Figuring Mike had taken it to work I ran out to the driveway where he was pulling out to go to work and sure enough he had it. Thank goodness!!! Trust me I tried just holding her on my lap. She stuck her hand in my bowel of oatmeal and the wiped the oatmeal all over my arm like it was paint. Its impossible to eat while some one is painting you with your breakfast!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Oooooh, I know how you feel. I used to be able to eat with Jo on my lap ummmm.... 7 months ago haha but those days are long gone. I hardly get a chance to eat during the day. Because even when she is fine being on her own, once I start eating she is all over me so I have to huddle in the corner and not let her see that I'm eating something.

MommyKW said...

Cute! Imagine having four little ones wanting to eat or play with your food. I don't think I ever manage to eat a full meal without sharing it with someone else!