Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Fall colors



























Some pretty fall leaves Keira and I found this morning while Keira was playing outside. We were having a good time outside... K was running around and I was doing some weeding. I was turned the other way and next thing I knew Keira had hit me over the head with a big rock!!!! She loves rocks and plays with them alot and just recently started hitting. I was seeing stars for a min! After that we came inside! Violent child!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

alexish5 said...

Wow! She just raised the bar to a whole new level! Even Sarah has never hit me in the head with a rock. =)

Niki said...

Wow, Keira is sounding more like Dominic! Welcome to the crazy world of not knowing what violent tendency your child will do next! Wanna trade kids for a week?

Unknown said...

Those are such pretty leaves. And maybe Keira was just trying to show it to you? ... maybe? haha