Thursday, October 02, 2008

Time to move!!!

okay... I am literally going insane. It has been cloudy and rainy for 1 week straight! That's right no sun!!! Seasonal affective disorder. Why is it such a crime to want to see the sun everyday???? Someone please tell my northeastern husband that there are OTHER places in the us to live. I am NOT going to survive winter. I do like the northeast but come on... its barely October and we have been stuck inside for a week! We all know that Spring doesn't come around here till like May and summer weather doesn't arrive till the end of June. I am thinking a tropical vacation might help a bit.... :o)
I even bought myself a new pair of shoes yesterday and it didn't help much. Where is the SUN!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 Words: Move to California ! Today is the first day since Feb. or March that we see clouds! Just thought I'd let you know....

4roches said...

Let's go! Everyday from about November until at least April I tell my husband I want to move. I have been here 11 years now and I will never get used to the weather!

Unknown said...

I totally agree. I'm already super tired and the time hasn't even changed yet. I wonder if I can get short-term disability during the winter months for extreme fatigue and crabbiness. :-)

Unknown said...

I don't mind the Fall, I love the crisp cool air. But I HATE the rain! We've been in the house for a week too, today was the first time we went on a walk, it was actually REALLY nice out here today.