Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Sleep sack






I bought Keira a new sleep sack. In case you don't know what a sleep sack is... its a wearable blanket. She won't stay under the blankets and its getting chilly around here! She wore them last winter but has outgrown them. They make ones with feet but I couldn't find them anywhere around here except online and I didn't want to pay a shipping charge so she got the kind without the feet. She doesn't seem to be a big fan so far. I got her an extra- large ( up to 35 lbs) so I don't have to buy another one next winter. Its obviously huge on her but I am glad that she will be warmer at night.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! She is such a petite little thing. :-)

MommyKW said...

Where in the world did you find one that big!? I have to get it for Samantha!

Unknown said...

haha she sorta looks like a mermaid!

Tracy said...

I love sleep sacks... both my kids had them when they were younger. Wish we had great stuff like that as adults.