Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I feel

a bit like Better Crocker or something similar. Its raining - has been since Friday! I am starting to go insane. To make myself feel better I am making comfort food... In the past few days Mike has made cornmeal cookies and no bake cookies . We had baked chicken yesterday for dinner and tonight its meatloaf. And just in case you were in doubt about my being Betty Crocker I made sure to make my meatloaf while wearing my checkered apron. Didn't want to get meat guts on my shirt!!!Good thing I am keeping up the gym workouts... all this comfort food is going to start adding up somewhere.

5 comments:

MommyKW said...

Umm, did you go grocery shopping?

Caroline said...

haha I'm guessing you went grocery shopping! That all sounds very yummy!

The Real EMO said...

yup we went shopping!

Sanchez's Papa said...

What the heck is a "No Bake Cookie"? Cause I'm ALL about the cookie dough!!

The Real EMO said...

It is like a fudge cookie.

It has sugar, peanut butter, oatmeal, butter, vanilla extract.