Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today

Cold, rainy, dreary day number 2 this week.... Mike and I made pumpkin bars- here they are hot out of the oven before we frosted them with cream cheese frosting.
Mike making himself a mixed drink.

Keira in her sleep sack all ready to go "night night" at 6 30 pm.


The rain stopped this afternoon so despite some wind we headed outside for a bit. Keira spent the whole 1/2 hour we were out there gesturing to me to take her hat and gloves off. After about 25 min of this she managed to take her gloves off herself. She was happy as a clam for about 2 min and then she wanted to go inside.. obviously she was cold because she NEVER wants to go inside.








4 comments:

Caroline said...

Yeah, I bought Jo a hat and mitten set and I put them on her and she wasn't having any of it! I love the picture of her in the sleep sack!

Niki said...

What's Mike's drink of choice? Mark and I will sometimes have a night-cap drink, usually the Armenian Priest's liquor. I don't like hard stuff usually but that stuff is good. Dominic doesn't like his hat either and he hasn't had his mittens on for more than 3 seconds. I remember Ari never kept his on either...

k's mama said...

MIke loves toasted Almonds!!

MommyKW said...

I LOVE THE SLEEPSACK! And, hey, what hardworking parent doesn't deserve a mixed drink at the end of the day! haha! Also, outside of the other comments on your last post, I was totally moved by the video. I showed it to Chris last night and he couldn't watch the whole thing. We both have had our mind made up about who to vote for, but I sent that video to a lot of people I know who are on the edge. Thank you for providing that link.