Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Computer guts....and other random pics


Here is everyone's daily dose of Keira....
She is all bundled up and ready to go so Mama and Daddy can go to their NFP class.... :o)

One of the things I was really looking forward too this year (our first Christmas in our house) was putting up Christmas lights.. Yeah I know the picture is blurry but you get the idea. Maybe Sarah will chime in and tell me how to take a picture like this with her old camera that won't turn out blurry.

This evening while I made Spinach Feta Quiche for tomorrow's dinner Mike and Hippert disassembled Mike's computer to try to fix something in it. (I have no idea what is wrong with it except it won't turn on) Haven't you always wanted to see what the inside of a computer looks like????
I know, the excitement of today's post makes you all want to keep reading our blog right???
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Matt said...

So did they fix the computer? Or is this a cliff hanger to be revealed later in order to build suspense?

The Real EMO said...

Of course we did. Turned out to be the power supply. Replaced with a new one and VOILA...system booted up fine.

Matt said...

I think I am starting to notice a trend. First there was no picture of the completed siding and now no mention of the fact the computer was fixed. Hmm, coincidence I think not. =)

SarahSignature.com/blog said...

You could set the camera on top of something steady (a car, tripod or whatever. Or you could put the camera on manual mode (the "M"on the dial), jack the film speed up to 800 or 1600, put the aperature to around 4 or so and the shutter to around 60 or so. You may have to mess with this a bit- I am just estimating on the settings. It sounds complicated but honest, it really isn't. The light meter will tell you if it is over or under exposed.
How is the NFP class? Which method?

The Real EMO said...

Thanks for the camera info.. Ill have mike figure it out and show me....
Nfp was fine.. just a follow-up for the creighton method... WE have it all figured out now! :o)

alexish5 said...

Since you have it all figured out (NFP) you'll have to help me!