Monday, November 12, 2007

Just another monday...

Mike informed me at lunch that I either don't love him or don't think he did a good job on the siding since I had failed to show a picture of the completed siding. I thought that the post on Saturday showing him putting up the second to last piece of siding was good enough for people to get the general picture of what it looked like- apparently not. So here are the pictures of the COMPLETED siding and yes Mike you did a good job. :o)
I tried to upload a funny video of Keira but alas our crappy Internet has failed us again and the upload won't work... so instead of a funny video of Keira you get to see pictures of the side of our house- I am sure you will find it just as interesting as the video of Keira.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

alexish5 said...

You are always amazing us Mike! Way to go! =)

Matt said...

The siding looks really good. Too bad your wife doesn't love you/thinks you did a bad job. Welcome to my life.

The Real EMO said...

But your wife thinks I am great apparently :)