Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Fast food anyone???

This Taco Bell is just getting finished being built- Right around the corner from our house.We are now within walking distance of Dairy Queen, Burger King, McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Wendy's, D'Angelo's, Dunkin Donuts, Clam King, Applebees, Amato's, Luis's and Subway. Its comforting to know that in the event that I decide to stop cooking and eat fast food that we will never starve. It really is to bad we don't like fast food - it would be so convenient.
Mike- "Woman- whats for dinner tonight?"
Me- Whatever you heart desires.. take a walk and get the fast food- artery clogging delicacy of your choosing"
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

We too are surrounded by fast food places. Luckily for us, and by us I mean me the vegan, you can not walk to them without putting your life at risk.

On a side note, is there anyway to edit your post after you enter it?

The Real EMO said...

LOL.... Do you mean to edit your posts or edit your comments? Not sure about editing comments. But if you want to edit a post you wrote on your blog you would click new post at the top Right hand corner and then there is an edit posts tab on the next screen that pops up.
Tanya

Anonymous said...

You guys are crazy...I would be in heaven! I can always go for a chicken nugget or some popcorn chicken! Matt is happy that I would have to risk my life to walk there....but then again...I do have a car! =)