Saturday, November 03, 2007

Uh no- Not again.

This is not an excuse.. trust me- but we are having Internet issues AGAIN. Mike's computer is dead dead and Mike doesn't have time to fix it at the moment since he is busy tearing apart our kitchen/ back porch. We have decided to expand the kitchen an extra few feet by turning the back porch into kitchen space. However its not insulated and doesn't have double pane windows. Therefore need all new windows in the porch and new dry wall since Mike had to tear off the drywall so that he can put new insulation in the walls.
But my point is our laptop is also not working at all- It won't even turn on so I can't upload any pics. I am only able to post this by getting of Mike's work laptop. I am sure there is a way to upload pics on this laptop but I don't know how to do it otherwise I would. So If we can get the computers working again I will post some pics of the demolished and torn down to the studs back porch.

2 comments:

alexish5 said...

Good luck with your porch remodeling! It's a great idea to add some extra space to the kitchen! I can't wait to see the pictures. Has your cookie making been put on hold?

The Real EMO said...

ALL cooking is somewhat on hold... but we still have to eat so I work around the mess and chaos.. We have an apple pie laying around so Don't fear. we are never without some sweet treats!
tanya