Monday, November 19, 2007

please excuse my mess....

A friend of mine from work came to visit today with her 3 month old son. She had never been to my house before. I couldn't help but think that she probably thought we were pretty redneck as she as greeted by this mess in the drive way.....



This mess in the front yard....
Drywall sheets in the kitchen....

And the rag over the windows ( so the neighbors can't see in at night- because we all know that Mike likes to walk around in his underwear in the morning before he gets in the shower)
(sigh) Yes its difficult when your house is under construction.. and yes I am excited to see the finished process but jeez.. its so messy. There is a sliding glass door in my front yard-MY FRONT YARD!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Welcome to My World said...

you guys are amazing. I can't believe how much progress you pack into a short amount of time.