Sunday, November 04, 2007

The start of something good (and pretty)......




Thanks to Mike Hippert , Mike was able to frame and install our 3 new windows in one day!!! As you can see the windows look awesome. I have to say that I am super excited about the grill work in the windows. I LOVE windows with grill work- and as none of the windows in our house have it I always said to Mike when we start replacing windows they have to have the grill work in them. So now hopefully we can get ALL new windows (to match of course).. Mike tells me it will be a few years before we can afford that- but I can't help but dream about the day when I have all new windows and they ALL have grill work in them. :o)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys are really moving fast with the destruction and rebuilding! I like the matching windows too! Can't wait to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

oh Pretty! That will be so nice to have a bigger kitchen!

Matt said...

What is "grill work in the windows." And thanks Mike, now when I get home my wife is going to ask me when we are going to get new windows.

The Real EMO said...

Grillwork is the white part of the windows that form the little boxes - instead of being just plain glass it has those whitelines that divide it into panes... make sense??
Tanya