Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Election day!!

Today is election day. We went to vote for town Mayor, selectmen, alderman (not really sure what any of those mean really except Mayor) Anyways- Being that this is our first election in Manchester we went to vote at Parker-Varney school. Only we couldn't find Parker- Varney school. We had assumed incorrectly that the school was off of Varney St- not correct. After 25 min of driving all over Manchester and taking up all of Mike's lunch break I told Mike to stop by Walgreens and I would run in and ask someone because we all know men don't ask for directions. Thankfully someone was able to help us and we went and did our civic duty by voting. :o)

Yes I brought my camera... in case you hadn't noticed I am a little addicted to taking photo's

Keira and dada coming out of the booth...

Just a cute pic from today.. :o)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Matt said...

I hope the people you voted for won. I have only voted once in Hooksett (against Cabelas and with Sarah) and 89% of the town disagreed. So I am 0 for 1. Hopefully you faired better.

Anonymous said...

Wait...what did you say Tanya....YOU stopped and asked for directions? Seriously! What is it with men being willing to drive around for 25 minutes instead of asking for someone's help! =)

Matt said...

Can you please let me know the next time my wife posts on your blog and her comment doesn't make fun of me. It doesn't have be complimentary or even relate to me. Thanks.

The Real EMO said...

LOL- You 2 are hilarious.... Men will be men I guess.. They do have some good qualities. Don't worry Matt- I am pretty sure she loves you- She does cook all that special vegan food for you.... and they way to a man's heart is through his belly right??
Tanya