Monday, November 05, 2007

its good to have electricity....


Here is Ty Pennington- I mean Mike installing the electrical boxes in the former porch/new kitchen area....

And here is Keira- watching dada do the electrical and spitting up and drooling all over the floor as usual.... This is actually the first time she has "sat up" by herself... No she can't really sit alone - as you can see she is using her arms for support but its a step in the right direction. No no we won't be keeping that lovely orange carpet that Keira is drooling and spitting up all over.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Matt said...

Did you take a day off to work on your house? Great. So the list of things my wife will want me to do after reading your blog keeps growing. How about some pictures of people eating or surfing the internet? Those are the kind of things I can do.

Anonymous said...

Wow! There is nothing better than a man doing electrical work! Can you come to my house and help Matt out? I'll make some of those yummy vegan cupcakes that you like so much!

The Real EMO said...

Hey...anytime that Matt wants to come over and help...he is more than welcome to...while the girls "eat and surf the Internet".

I may even teach him a thing or to...but then again, that is work and it seems that he is averse to that.

Matt said...

Wow, so I have my wife giving me a hard time (not to mention the fact that she chose pink for the color of the blog) and now Mike calls me lazy. I can't win. I will have to drown my sorrows in tasty vegan desserts.