Friday, November 16, 2007

what to do...

OK, so I have to make a statement. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining.

So for anyone that works for a living- I know I have the most stress less job in the world right now. I enjoy (almost) every min I have with my daughter, but seriously sometimes you can feel like a caged chicken. We are going on 2 straight days of rain, rain and more rain. The rain has finally stopped, but now its cold and windy.

I am running out of things to do. The house is clean, the laundry is done (even the sheets and towels), and the beds are made. I made cookies 2 days ago (a double batch) so I don't need to bake. I can't go anywhere because I can't find my wallet. I tried calling Mike at work for sheer lack of anything to do. He didn't answer either time I called.

Yesterday Keira and I went to the grocery store in the pouring rain and wandered up and down the aisles of food. We didn't need anything at the store but it was something to do. :o)

Even Keira is bored. She looks at all her toys and whines as if to say.. "Not you again!!" she is so bored she has taken up mindless nursing.. every half hour or so just because she is bored. We don't have TV so that isn't an option.... anyone have any suggestions to relieve our boredom.

Oh yeah...almost forgot, I have eaten 4 Oatmeal Raisin Cookies already and it is only 12:00!! I may end up having to bake after all or break into Mike's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip.

Tanya

3 comments:

momof4 said...

Aram says learn a foreign language. Kateri says go to the library. Luke says come play with my toys. Alex says grow a garden in your basement. Aram says have another baby so you won't be bored.

Anonymous said...

I have a perfect idea! I will send you my 5 and 3 year olds, along with random buckets of legos, playmobiles, transformers and barbies. You can have a super time constantly telling them to pick up their plastic crap off of the floor. Oh wait- what will I do then?
Never mind :o)

The Real EMO said...

Nice suggestions... but NO thanks.. actually I did try to grow some things in the basement and they all died. Not enough sunlight down there - ohhh and I can't remember to water them when they aren't in plain view.
tanya