Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day Tradition




Every year on Thanksgiving Mike eagerly goes through the sales fliers to plan of list of what he wants to buy on Black Friday. Mike and his dad go shopping at 5 am and head to Sears, Lowes, and Home Depot. Mike being OCD just a bit... first goes through the fliers and circles the good deals, then he cuts them out and tapes them to a list . One page for each store. They are tool shopping of course. I have no intention of going anywhere tomorrow expect maybe Target and you definitely will find me in my bed at 5 am and not out shopping.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my mom is going out at 3am! 3! and my bro works at 4:30 am. yuck! I am sleeping! working "black friday" for 7 years straight at the mall is enough for me!

The Real EMO said...

WOW.... 3 am.. No way.. I would rather sleep anyday..
tanya