Sunday, July 13, 2008

Keira and Hippert











Keira's Godfather Mike Hippert and Uncle Matt and soon to be Aunt Mary Kate came over for a bit to watch K so Mike and I could get some yard work done. Mowing, weed wacking, weeding etc. Its so hard to get stuff done now that K is super mobile! You turn your back for 1 second and she is in the street or half the way up the back stairs. Anyways Mike and I were able to the get the hard back in tip top shape.. or closer to it while they watch K.
Doesn't K look skinny in these pics???? She is thinning out very quickly now that she spends all day walking around!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Jo is thinning out fast too, it makes them look more like a little girl and less like a baby =(

MommyKW said...

Keira does look like she's thinning out. Samantha, not so much! She is just getting bigger every day - even with the walking. I think she's going to take after the boy side of my family. We'll see! Glad you guys could get stuff done. I did a lot of weeding last week and now I'm paying for it with bug bites and sore thighs!