Tuesday, September 30, 2008

wal mart



Keira and I walked to Wal mart this am.... and since her shoes were still wet from playing in the puddles she wore her snow boots. Yes in September. Just another thing I always thought I would never do....( let my child wear clothes that don't match or go with the season)
like let my kids walk around barefoot all the time ( yup Keira does that)
Walk around my house eating and dropping crumbs ( trying to cure Keira of this one)
having boogies stuck to her nose ( yes seasonal allergy queen always seems to have nose crusties no matter how many times a day I clean her face)
eat in the car= food crumbs ALL over the car and the car seat ( yup Keira does this too)
nurse past 12 months ( yup still nursing at 16 months old)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I bet wearing those boots and playing in puddles could = the best time ever,,, that and when you do go someplace her shoes won't be all wet.

Anonymous said...

One day this summer we had to go to the grocery store and Dominic INSISTED that he wear his winter boots with his shorts.....it was about 80 degrees out....One person commented and I said, "Do you really thing that ***I*** put those on him??" Sometimes there are far more important battles to be won....

Tracy said...

We all do things that we NEVER thought we would do. I always think.. man.. it could be worse! One thing I say I will never do (and haven't yet) is be that parent in Walmart that is yelling at their kids to "STOP YELLING"... Love the puddles and love your blog... you are straight forward and honest!

MommyKW said...

Haha! Every day I let these kids do something I swore (prior to having kids) I would never let my kids do! Including the number one on my list - I WILL NEVER LET MY CHILD BE THE ONE WEARING A MONSTER TRUCK TEESHIRT AND COWBOY BOOTS - and last week, Connor was walking around in his Gravedigger tee shirt and Taylor's hot pink cowboy boots!

WildRose said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute!! I love the PINK!

Caroline said...

She looks so cute in that outfit! And don't worry, those don't really LOOK like snow boots, I'm sure no one noticed!

Anonymous said...

She's always so cute!!! LOve the boots. carter liked to wear his rain boots with shorts.