Thursday, March 05, 2009

Gotta love the economy.....

Just when we thought we had things figured out and were about to go look for cars and possible try to put our house on the market.... Mike came home from work with the news that due to the bad state of economy everyone in the company is getting a decrease in salary. It really puts a damper on things- but I guess if you put it all into perspective we should just be thankful he has a job. Oh well. Gotta go look for more ways to save money I guess.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh my goodness... my heart started pounding, I thought you were going to say he lost his job! I'm really sorry to hear this though but thank god he did not get laid off. My thoughts and prayers are with you! I know you guys will figure things out and find a way to make it work in the end =)

Jennifer said...

I am Thanksful, he did not lose his job. I fear for our economy. You are in my thoughts and prayers as well.