Monday, April 30, 2007

Baby shower!!!






Yesterday we had a baby shower with Mike's family. Mike's Aunt Kim hosted a great party with TONS of yummy food. We got so many beautiful gifts. Keira has way more clothes than me for sure!! The gift that was the biggest hit was the baby swing- everyone said. " OHHH you need that for sure- those things really work!" So I guess its a good thing we have a swing... :o)

The first pic is a picture of the Awesome cake they had.

In less exciting news- At my 35 week doctors appointment today my blood pressure has starting to go up and my weight/water gain the past to weeks is a little high. Since my mother had pre-eclampisa pretty badly with Greg and apparently it can be genetic they are going to watch things closely- and I have to weight myself everyday as well. SOOOOO ready for this baby to show up!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The shower looked like lots of fun! Yes, baby swings are awesome!!! I will kepp you and Keira in my prayers!