Saturday, April 28, 2007

EARLY EARLY am thoughts.. :o)

I'm obviously feeling a lack of words this week- as you can tell due to my lack of blog posts. I guess life has been pretty standard around here this week.

Well now its really early- 5 :45 am- and this time its Mike's fault that I am awake. He is supposed to meet his dad and friends at 6 30 am to drive down to MA to do some handyman projects for a group of Franciscan Monks so of course he woke me up.. and once I wake up I gotta feed the belly or else!!! So anyways I am munching on goldfish crackers again and trying to think of things to do all by my lonesome today. I have a nice long list of chores for myself- clean the bathroom, mop the floors, laundry- Funny thing is I don't feel like doing any of them!!! Maybe it has something to do with my big gut!!

Oh well the gut is just going to get bigger- one of Mike's friends just showed up with Donuts!! I know Keira likes donuts...... :o)

I wanted to work on the yard this weekend- I am waiting for Mike to dig the stumps of those bushes we torn down out of the ground- so until he does that I can't plant anything there. We did however go to Lowe's last night and I bought a few flowers- Mike spray potted my ugly green planting pots (think 70ish pukey green) to a flat black so I going to put some flowers in those- its cloudy and rainy outside but oh well- I have to get out of the house!!

I will be back later to posts some pics of my flowers!!!! :o)

No comments: