Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Who's the pregnant one???

Sooo there is that phenomenon that men have backaches, cravings etc along with their pregnant wives. Well, even before I got pregnant, Mike definitely outdid me with the sugar cravings- Lately he has been getting the baking "itch". He will just randomly decide that he needs to make dessert. I make dinner every night but I am not much in to baking so I don't usually make dessert. Well, at 8 pm, he decided "we need a dessert" and wanders into the kitchen to whip up a sugary concoction. He makes not only one, but two desserts... I wonder if I can blame my 37 lb pregnancy weight gain on him!!!

P.S. IT IS OVER...SANJAY MALAKAR HAS FINALLY GOTTEN WHAT HE DESERVED AND WAS VOTED OFF AMERICAN IDOL LAST NIGHT!!! YEAH!!!

P.P.S If you want to see more pics or a video from 80s Night check out: http://picasaweb.google.com/SMYAMevents/80SNight



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did he make!?

I love the apron!

Anonymous said...

Marbel Cake and Chocolet Rice Crispy Treats (very tasty!).

Anonymous said...

That sounds yummy!

oh, and where is the video of 80s night?? I see only pictres (which are great by the way!)

Anonymous said...

The videos are the first 3 pictures on that link. There is a TEENY TINY icon in the bottom left corner that is supposed to signify video...

alexish5 said...

Gotta love that apron!