Thursday, January 03, 2008

3 days into the new year....




Ideas of dieting go out the window... It had been at least a week since we made cookies and there wasn't anything sweet and homemade in the house- I told Mike I was craving sugar and the story goes down hill from there... First there is the rice crispy treats- Then chocolate brownies- and just in case that isn't enough Mike put marshmallows on the brownies for an extra fix- and just in case that doesn't satisfy we have cool whip for the brownies too. Wasn't one of my resolutions to gain 10 lbs- or was it to lose 10 lbs? I don't remember.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

alexish5 said...

Don't feel too bad Tanya....I made a Pumpkin Pie at 7:00 last night because I needed a sugar fix too! LOL But....if you come over on Saturday, I expect to see a brownie! =)

Anonymous said...

I have been eating wayyyyy too much chocolate Christmas candy. But some days you just need sugar! Or in my case everyday...
I will try and save you some. No promises though.

Matt said...

I know I am a vegan, but did I read the that correctly, brownies with marshmallows AND then whip cream on top?

Anonymous said...

The marshmellow thing was mikes idea.. I think he was craving sugar more than he let on.. usually we just put cool whip on the brownies and call it a day but Mike added the marshmallows and you can't eat a brownie without cool whip so there you go.....
tanya