Saturday, January 26, 2008

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keira and I made it back safely and without too much hassle. Keira wasn't in the mood for sleeping during our flights but we survived. Although Mike and crew didn't quite finish the vigneau extreme home make-over ---everything looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will post pictures tomorrow... I promise. I am heading to bed since I have been up since 3 30 am. The tile, the hardwood, the counter tops, new cabinets, heated bathroom floors... it all looks sooooooo good- and the best part?? I now have a dishwasher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPPEEEE. Can you tell I am excited??
Again thanks to all of those who helped Mike while Keira and I were gone. I know LOTS of people put in long days at the Vigneau crib to help Mike with construction.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Heated bathroom floors! That is FANCY. The only time I've ever experienced heated bathroom floors was in my hotel in Venice, Italy. That's why I think they're fancy. :)