Friday, January 11, 2008

just like daddy


Keira enjoys the computer like dada.....

This is Keira medicated with Motrin and teething tablets. Its amazing she is smiling.. as she has been whining/crying all morning. She won't let me see her gums but with several trys I was able to feel her gums and there is a little something razor sharp there. So perhaps one of her teeth is actually making some progress to becoming a tooth instead of a bump on her gum as it has been for MONTHS now?? We remain hopeful....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Josephine loves the computer too, she's sitting on my lap trying to type right now haha. I am almost certain that Jo is going to get her first tooth anyday now, teething has been HORRIBLE. I even think it might have something to do with her being sick right now, I've heard that can happen before a tooth cuts through.

P.s. I love Keira's rosary beads :)

Anonymous said...

Careful once those first teeth brake through, they are SHARP! It can hurt when they are nursing and want something just to bite on...ouch!

alexish5 said...

I love Keira's expression in the computer pic on the right! It is similar to how Sarah looks when she gets a glimpse of a television!