Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dear blog readers.......

Just a little FYI. My suitcase is beyond bulging and I still have a big stack of stuff to try to shove in there..... so because of a space crunch there are several items of technology that I unfortunately have to leave behind for the next 9 days. The items being... the laptop, the nice camera that makes all pictures look good, my breast pump ( not that anyone really cares), and a few other things I can't think of at the moment. Therefore, I am leaving MIKE IN CHARGE OF THE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which means it may or may not be updated for the next 9 days. He does have the good camera so it would be nice if he posted pics of the the construction going on at our house while I am gone. I hope to come home to all new floors (well except the bedrooms), drywall up and painted, new lighting installed and a bunch of a other little things accomplished. Keira and I will return on Jan 26th and resume blog writing duties. Hopefully while we are gone Keira's first 2 teeth will decide to come in all the way and she will be all better from her cold. We also hope that Keira will sleep on the plane....... :o)

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Good luck and have fun! Hope Keira sleeps on the plane =) or atleast is well behaved haha.

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Iowa! Sarah and I will miss you while you are away.

As for you Mike....you better keep blogging! It is one of the high points of my day! Don't let me down!

Alexis

The Real EMO said...

I will blog on the days that I receive a dessert or help doing construction from you.

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you both! Have a safe trip!

Jennifer said...

9 days without my laptop I would go crazy. Have a good trip.