Sunday, January 13, 2008

Spit up news..



So since Keira didn't spit up once Friday.... Sat I gave her a few pieces of my Quesadilla ( just the tortilla part) and she did spit up a little bit after that. Today I gave her some toast this am and a few bites of an orange... and she spit up maybe three times today. We have decided to try giving her a few things and keep a food diary to see if anything triggers more spitting up or not... but not till I get back from Iowa and by then she will be about 8 months old. Stay tuned!!! :o)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

alexish5 said...

The food diary is a great idea. The nurse I spoke with tonight talked about keeping a diary of what I feed Sarah, how much, when I nurse her and for how long, and when I change her diapers and how big they are to make sure that she is getting enough food and peeing enough. It sounds like a lot of work but I am going to give it a try starting tomorrow.

I love the first pic....she looks so serious!

Caroline said...

The food diary does sound like a good idea. Atleast it seems like she is spitting up a lot less, that's a good sign!

Anonymous said...

yippee! That's awesome!