Friday, January 04, 2008

Feeling fat and lazy... :o)

Okay- Maybe I ate to much sugar last night.. I just read my brother and sister in laws blog-
http://kalpakgian.blogspot.com/
Today they posted about how they went for a "nice long run" this morning.
Did I mention that my other brother and sister in law also "run" daily? Along with my dad, 2 other brothers. etc- so basically I am the only one in the family who doesn't "run" Of course no one in Mike's family even attempts to walk- never mind run.. but still.. My family tends to make me feel guilty.. Yeah I used to 'run"- I even ran a half marathon once... and I walk- sometimes.. almost daily when its not winter out. This time of year I can't remember the last time I went outside never mind got some exercise. Ugghh- I'm still feeling fat and I am not pregnant or PMSing..
Heads up Mike- I think I am going to throw away all the sugar and we are having lentil soup for dinner.....
Although.. I just had a thought- who needs to exercise when you are breastfeeding- I manage to burn 800+ calories a day without leaving the house or breaking a sweat.... so maybe that counts for something??
Tanya

3 comments:

alexish5 said...

You have nothing to worry about! You look great and like you said...you are breastfeeding! I start to feel guilty too, but then I think about the fact that I am actually helping Sarah by eating the chocolate. If I didn't eat it, I might not get enough calories to keep my milk supply up! It is all in the way you look at it! =) And the running thing....I used to run to until my knees starting killing! So, think about it as protecting your knees for when you are older!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh thanks Alexis- Now I feel better. I need all that sugar to keep up my milk supply. :o)
tanya

Anonymous said...

Alexis is so right! I second what she said! You look awesome and running is bad for your knees anyway. I've always lost my baby weight without an exercise routine...