Thursday, January 24, 2008

Don't forget!!!!

ABC's Extreme Home make-over show airs this Sunday night at 8 pm EST and its the New Hampshire edition and its our neighbors!!!!!
In other news it was -31 last night here in Iowa. This morning I went outside to move Keira's car seat from one car to another and I didn't put my mittens on. I was outside for about 2 min and when I came back inside my fingers were so cold that I couldn't feel them. Yes I know I grew up here but seriously.. Iowa weather is brutal and I am glad I don't live here anymore!!!
I have tons of new pictures to post that I took with our old camera but I have to wait till we get home. The info that I have received on the construction project back at home sounds .. errrrr..l interesting. I am the project manager after all so I do get twice daily updates on the construction. Last I heard some crazy people were up tiling the kitchen floor till 3:45 am..... A big thank you to all of our friends how have been putting in long hours and helping Mike get things done before out return.
In the Keira department I have been busy trying to teach her a few new tricks, 1 being how to clap her hands and 2 being how to say da da. She pretty much ignores me on both new things and sticks to saying things she knows like baaaaa baaaa and naaa naaa- whatever that means. She is still trying very hard to crawl but seems hesitant to take that leap of faith and actually try to move when she gets up on all fours. I just picked her up out of her crib since she woke up from her afternoon nap and she was up on all fours... trying to crawl!!!

3 comments:

alexish5 said...

I guess that I am happy living in NH after reading about how cold Iowa is...brrrrr!

Sounds like Keira is waiting to crawl until daddy can see her! =)

MK said...

KEIRA!!! No crawling until you get back!!! We need to be able to Youtube it

The guys have been doing amazing work. I was over there last night and you are going to love it! It's your own private extreme home make over. Well, maybe not extreme. But really pretty cool.

Caroline said...

I'm definitely going to watch because I already have the Tivo set to record this show all season long. I love it!