Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Where is the blogger???

It appears that my husband is neglecting the blog.. just as I feared!!!! Its not like he is busy or doing anything while I am gone.... JK!!!! Actually Mike said he wasn't going to post any pictures of the work because he wants it be be a surprise when we get back. But I have heard that drywall is up, the cabinets are in and possibly the tiling will start today. I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!
Here in Iowa.. it hasn't warmed up any... its still freezing!!! We miss everyone- especially Mike!!
Keira has become obsessed with thumb sucking and before we left she only sucked her thumb at night -- now she sucks her thumb ALL DAY LONG!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't realize it at first but you guys are on a pretty long vacation! haha. Hope you're having fun! That's weird that Keira has all of a sudden started sucking her thumb all the time. Josephine has never suck her thumb, not even once. So at 7 months I doubt she'll ever start but who knows.

Anonymous said...

They say "a happy baby is one that can satisfy itself" 4 out of five grandchildren suck their thumbs and all of them have been to the dentist who keeps asking them to stop but no dice! It's O.K. -Love Auntie Nancy