Monday, January 14, 2008

More white stuff....


As in Spit-up and Snow!!! Take 2 for solids failed. Keira had some oatmeal and applesauce this morning and has spit up so many times I lost track... (sigh) Back to Breast milk) And yes we have another Nor'ester. I am guessing we have at least 8 inches of snow on the ground and its still coming down. Better today than Thursday I guess.. (when Keira and I head to IA) Keira amused herself this morning with my hairbrush while I made some meals for the freezer for Mike to eat while we are gone.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Caroline said...

We got a bunch of snow too!

P.s. What a good wife you are making meals for your husband to eat while you're gone! haha

alexish5 said...

You are such a good wife! I'm not sure if I would be making meals for Matt. He would probably be happy to get take out every night...not that it is a healthy choice.

Sorry about the spitting up. How frustrating!

Matt said...

I would not get take out, I would just eat pasta every night.

I think the question your blog readers really want answered is did your crazy neighbor continue to refuse to let you borrow his snow blower?