Thursday, January 31, 2008

Definately those darn teeth!!!




I took Keira to the doctors today to rule out an ear infection since she has been so crabby lately and clawing at the back of her head. Her ears are fine so it must be her teeth. My charming baby has been replaced with monster baby again!!!! Thank goodness for Tylenol. She starts smiling again about 20 min after I give it to her.
Our house is now covered in plastic as Mike prepares to finish mudding and sanding......

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the third picture! She looks like a model! Glad to hear that it isn't an infection...but it stinks that it is teeth. It seems to go on forever! Keeping them medicated really seems to work! =)

Caroline said...

haha the third picture is hilarious! so cute!

Caroline said...

P.s. It's funny that you say that about Lost. That's how we got hooked. My husband bought the first two seasons on DVD and we watched it in like a week haha I'm so obsessed with it I couldn't possibly know it was on TV and not watch it. As you know, I'm not patient haha.