Saturday, September 13, 2008

5 yes 5

Mike made 5 trips to Lowes/Home Depot today! I think that is a new record maybe??? Mike and Hippert say no that is not a record... But I dunno- its the most trips in one day that I can remember. Since Mike had to take the medicine cabinet and bathroom lightening down to run new electrical in there for the bathroom fan I took advantage of it and talked Mike into buying a new medicine cabinet and new lighting for the bathroom. They are both rustic stainless steel... I will post pics when they are installed ( hopefully) tomorrow.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Ohhh the joys of remodeling... I know them ALL too well! 5 trips.. you definatly have us BEAT! We did like 4 once... but if we did that where we live now we would be driving all day. .Nearest Home Depot is 30 minutes away.. Can't wait to see pictures!

Caroline said...

Oooo rustic stainless steel... sounds so nice! Can't wait to see!

MommyKW said...

Sounds nice! Can't wait to see it! My husband would be jealous - 5 hardware store trips in one day. . .