Sunday, September 21, 2008

Best babysitter of the year award...



goes to Alli!!!

Not only did she babysit so that Mike and I could have some much needed "hang out together time" last night, she baked this super super yummy dessert for us while we were gone. Okay to be fair- Hippert helped I think.. or at least I know he went shopping to get the needed ingredients.
Anyways after a few rounds of bowling and a trip to Lowes (of course) and a trip to get a Slurpie( of course) we came home and had yummy dessert.
recipe here

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Looks delicious! Glad you guys had a nice night out.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The dessert was all Hippert. I was too busy playing with Keira (after waking her up of course). haha :o)

Honestly, I just measured out the ingredients- Hippert really did do most of the work. I will take full responsibility for smooshing down the cookie dough balls too much, though.